About the Role
Leading Saudi pharmaceutical organization hiring for their first Cairo office!
Act as the HR focal point to Egypt office in collaboration with the HR Subject Matter Experts and the other Business departments in regards to all the HR practices & tools and manage it strategically and operationally in order to achieve the shared objectives and improve the organizational effectiveness.
• Support the SIS management in applying the HR strategy in Egypt understanding and demonstrating the strategy, cascading the HR strategy in collaboration with all the employees to ensure the achievement of the business strategy and objectives.
• Act as the focal point between the HR head office and Egypt, presenting the HR in the Meetings & leading the communication of HR activities, ensure proper understanding and compliance by conducting periodic meetings, following up on HR action plans…etc. to ensure the alignment and engagement.
• Lead the HR activities & day to day requests to ensure of proper implementation of HR strategies and policies & to provide the required below HR services.
Lead and manage employee pre-boarding and onboarding activities such as communication with selected candidates, receiving and validating employee documents, registration on HR system and GOSI, employee contracts, ID and Access card, Laptop and etc...
Employee welcoming, induction & Compliance trainings in cooperation with related HR SMEs, on the rules and regulations, vision and mission of the company.
Manage HR operations, such as employee contract renewal, archiving of documents, offboarding activities, Issuing ID letters, approve employee vacations, Update Employee Information etc. to ensure all service provided as per company policy & meet the standard.
Manage the resolving of all employees HR tickets on Right Now.
Execute payroll tasks such as Running the payroll, employee deductions/overtime and Approve leaves etc..
Manage the code compliance for all team and lead the communication with team for code policies, manage the code issues and escalating the investigations to the corporate code committee.
Manage the HR system updates and execution of fusion services and conduct the required employee awareness.
Manage petty cash with finance on time.
Ensure medical insurance of all employees and their dependents on time as per the HR policy.
Manage the relationship with Governmental bodies and ensure validity of all the company documents and ensure all the company documents / licenses are renewed on time.
Manage the communication to all employees about the HR policies changes.
• Lead the engagement and wellbeing initiatives for employees and ensure implementation and compliance of related company policies by providing below services
Arrange for the corporate meetings and events by reservation of the enquired facilities.
Ensure access of employees to facility requirements such as canteen, stationery, parking etc.
Manage the relationship and contracts of the Vendors and Service Providers for the Facilities, Hospitality, Safety, Travel, Events, Security, Maintenance…etc.
• Act as the focal point between employees, HR SMEs and the other concerned stakeholders regarding the HR Policies, SLAs, SOPs and other documentations to ensure standardization and smooth running.
• Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree is a must!
• 5 Years of Experience in different areas of HR
• Presentable & active
• MS Office Suite
• Advanced excel is required
• Fluency in English & Arabic (spoken & written) is a must!