About the Role
Hiring for an Egyptian market leader in construction project management and engineering consulting with over 70 years in business!
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
• Lead and oversee the design and development of mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing and firefighting systems including calculations, drawings, schedules, specifications, and BOQ.
• Review and interpret architectural plans and coordinate mechanical designs with all disciplines (Architecture, Structure, and Electrical).
• Ensure compliance with relevant codes and standards
• Conduct site inspection visits to assess status of buildings and develop report including finding and recommendation.
• Attend and contribute in technical meetings to discuss mechanical design solutions
• Review shop drawings
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 6 – 10 years of relevant experience in mechanical design
• Strong knowledge of mechanical calculations, design principles, codes and standards
• Proficiency in mechanical design software (Revit, AutoCAD, Elite, and HAP), Navisworks is an Add-on.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a good command of English
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively under stress
• Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.