About the Role
Hiring for an Egyptian market leader in construction project management and engineering consulting with over 70 years in business!
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
• Lead and oversee the design and development of Electrical and Low current systems, including power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, access control, security, communications, and BMS systems including calculations, drawings, schedules, specifications, and BOQ.
• Review and interpret architectural plans and coordinate mechanical designs with all disciplines (Architecture, Structure, and Mechanical).
• Ensure compliance with relevant codes and standards
• Conduct site inspection visits to assess status of buildings and develop report including finding and recommendation.
• Attend and contribute in technical meetings to discuss electrical and low current design solutions
• Review shop drawings
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of 6 – 10 years of relevant experience in electrical design
• Strong knowledge of electrical calculations, codes and standards
• Proficiency in electrical design software (DIALux, and Etap), design software like Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks is an Add-on.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a good command of English
• Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously