About the Role
Hiring for market leader in food & agribusiness industry in Doha, Qatar!
· Expert support for preparation of Program Management Office framework and tools for different initiatives and new companies/entities launch (Program Scope, Strategic Planning, Operating Models and Governance, Budget Management Plans, Controls & Monitoring Plan, Quality Assurance, Risks & Issues frameworks, Stakeholders & Communications Management Plans, etc).
· Leading role on Program Management execution for key strategic projects and initiatives.
· Provide consultancy support to delivery teams throughout the lifecycle of their projects, from advisory & monitoring to acting roles (when required).
· Consulting support to define & review the company strategy & selected subsidiaries
· Conduct project 'deep dives' as required and provide analysis and recommendations to improve management of risk and increase the likelihood of successful delivery.
· Undertake Strategic Program Reviews to assess the strength of program strategy and management controls, and share best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
Must be currently in Qatar
Native arabic speaker (Male/Female)
Bachelor degree, preferably in the areas of Business Administration, Finance or Economics
3 - 8 years of experience in the Consulting industry mostly developed within Top-Tier consulting or leading related firms.
Required international experience, with usual exposure to project-based methodologies and environments.
Basic user knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, and common applications
Fluency in English (Spoken & written) is required
Excellent communication and presentation skills is required
Presentable and active
Food & Agribusiness