About the Role
#hiring for a Saudi Software Development Startup company!
Looking for Back-end Developer/Laravel Developer who has the technical ability to implement server-side code written in the Laravel framework. Your main responsibility will be designing and implementing applications that are written in PHP. This means you will work closely with front end developers to integrate backend components with the components they are creating for users to interact with. Therefore, it is important that you can effectively communicate and collaborate with your colleagues.
· Liaise with fellow backend and front-end developers.
· Design and implement web applications that use the Laravel framework.
· Implement server-side logic to process front inputs.
· Identify and fix bugs that are found within code.
· Interact with SQL databases.
· Ensure all inputs going to a database have been parameterized.
· Ensure the appropriate security standards have been implemented.
· Ensure you have written unit test cases to verify code is performing as expected and to prevent security breaches.
· Create written documentation for the different components.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
· At least 2 years of experience in Laravel Framework and object-orientated programming
· The ability to problem-solve and critically think.
· Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
· High level of knowledge of PHP and the Laravel framework.
· Understanding of the MVC pattern.
· Understanding of the Observer pattern.
· Understanding of SQL databases.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· The desire and ability to learn